Support from the French Institute
I have great news to announce, last week the travel-sharing project officially received the support of the French Embassy in Cairo via the Institut Français in Egypt.
A grant will be paid to the association Fais ta science! Which, as you know, finances the project. It will allow to pay some of the costs of printing, graphic design, video, inauguration, translation etc.
In addition, the Embassy of France in Cairo and the French Institute of Egypt have many contacts in the scientific sector and thus facilitate contacts with the various scientific bodies.
A big thanks to the team of the scientific sector of the French Institute that has so nicely welcomed my project.
The French Institute is open for free to the public and offers numerous activities:
- Teaching French for young people, adults and professionals
- Cultural events in the fields of cinema, live performance and the visual arts;
- Promotion of French literature and thought, through our three media libraries and the organisation of conferences;
- Academic, scientific and technical exchanges through several fellowship programmes;
- Cooperation with the Egyptian institutional partners and civil society.
If you want to go there: